If you simply want the best and don't mind paying a bit extra to ensure that you are really getting the best then this USB to serial adapter is for you. It's the top of the line, crème de la crème professional data conversion adapter which will guarantee you compatibility with your serial device and operating system or we will give you all your money back no questions asked.
This adapter has been extensively tested with thousands of serial devices and the majority of current and previous versions of operating systems on the market (see full list spec below), and we can highly recommend it for any type of project whether its simple or complex.
The adapter is build around the high-end processor chip FT232RL from FTDI Semiconductors which is one of the best and most reliable USB serial processors on the market, the supporting output circuitry consists of a ZT232E RS232 transceiver from ZyWyn USA. Together these form an unbeatable design and performance.
The housing is made of hard semi-transparent plastic, so you won't break easily, with a molded cable attachment and a ferrite ring at the USB end to reduce electrical and high frequency noise from entering the data transmission.
LED lights for power, TX and RX make it easy to see when communication is present, and is nice to have when troubleshooting.
- Port powered USB to serial adapter
- Top of the line chipset and internal design
- Baud rates from 300bps to 1Mbps
- Stand-off nuts for connecting to DB9
- USB Plug and Play
- LED lights for TX, RX and power
- Wake-up and Intelligent Power Management
- Auto detection of data speed
- Built-in static and surge protection up to 600W
- 15KV/600Wms static ESD electric protection
- No IRQ Conflicts, no IRQs, IO or DMA required.
|Recommended operating system
- Windows 10 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, Server 2003/8R2 32/64, 2000, ME, 98Se
- Mac OS 8, OS 9, OS X
- Windows CE.NET (Version 4.2 and greater)
||300-921.600bps, auto detection
||Port powered from USB port
||DB9 male connector
||Male type A
|Power on pin 9
||None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
||None, Xon/Xoff, Hardware
||TX, RX and Power
|RS232 output power
||DCD, RXD, TXD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI
||VCC, DATA+, DATA-, GND, FG
|| Automatic. No IRQ Conflicts, no IRQs, IO or DMA required
|ESD static protection
||15KV / 600W/ms
||EIA/TIA RS-232C, USB: v1.0, 1.1, 2.0
||5% To 95% - No Condensation
||-20°C to 60°C
|| CE, FCC, RoHS
||2-year Limited Warranty
For alternative solutions please see our selection of other USB to serial adapters